- Agricultural University of Georgia (Ag Uni): seed system analysis, epidemiological and potato crop modeling; (About Ag Uni – http://www.agruni.edu.ge/en)
- Ministry of Agriculture (MoA)–LEPS–Scientific Research Center of Agriculture (SRCA): seed multiplication and certification; (About SRCA – http://srca.gov.ge/en)
- MoA–Farmers’ Extension Service Centers (FESC): farmer training;
- MoA–Grain Logistic Company (GLC): seed production, field trials.
- University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences (BOKU), Vienna, Austria: provides technical support to Georgian PhD student. (About BOKU – https://www.boku.ac.at/en/)
Lowland (village Tsilkani, Mtskheta-Mtianeti Region; village Marneuli,Kvemo Kartli Region) and highlands (village Kazbegi, MtskhetaMtianeti Region and village Akhalkalaki, Samtskhe-Javakheti Region).
Dissemination/Practical Application of research results:
Through this project, the MoA, the SRCA, and the FESC will increase their capacity for potato seed system development. Ag Uni will receive training in new research approaches, which will enable it to establish linkages to advanced research partners. The capacity of potato farmers in on-farm seed management will be increased; farmers and consumers will reap the benefits of increased productivity and stable yields.